Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I just looked at a cousin's blogroll and realized it had been two months since my last update. ?!?!?! 2 Months?!?!

oops.

Today is Buggy's Birthday! (This was written on Friday)

I would love to have some photos posted of her, but my battery died on my camera. Maybe I can find some in the pile of photos I just uploaded.

She is 4 and we have sung Happy Birthday at least 5 times up to this point. It will be many more, I'm sure. She was so excited for her presents and has been talking about them all day. she loves her new Barbie and Polly Pocket. I can't believe I actually paid money for them. Aah well...I try to keep them from being too commercial, but by this point, Barbie isn't commercial anymore, is she? She's just a part of childhood. ;-)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I may have cried a little when I read this. Happy Birthday Buggy! I am loving that you bought her a Barbie, and as someone who kind of understands a tiny bit, I really really really hope that my daughter wants to play with Barbies too!

LeShel said...

How exciting to celebrate #4