Monday, November 26, 2007

Hospitals on the Holiday

So we're out. Buggy ended up spending 6 days in the hospital this time and it looks like we are finally finding some solutions to her long term health. They're not easy or fun, but it might keep her out of the hospital for longer next time. I posted a few times on Carepage, but I didn't make it to post this page, sorry. We now have three holidays at Primary's. :-)

The stress was so much better this time because J didn't have to go anywhere this week and we still had our nanny to help him out. I didn't have to worry about the big kids or what the house would look like when I got home. We may also be able to re-evaluate how we do the hospital thing as J now has a computer that he can work on in the hospital, so especially when the new babe comes, we may have J stay with Buggy instead of me. Now that she's a little older, he's the one that she wants anyway. She kept asking for him while we were stuck i isolation. (BTW, rotavirus stinks)

3 comments:

Dirtius Wifius said...

I'm really glad you guys made it out! I missed you!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

When I hadn't seen anything for a while I wondered if all was okay. Thanks for keeping us updated.

chicagosapps said...

I was worried too. Hugs and love to all!