Sunday, September 2, 2007



So finally, We got some extra memory and I can post photos! (I hope this works.)

These are the woolen things that I turned in for the fair. Nobody knew where to put them. They stuck the longies under "handmade boy's trousers" and the other in "baby other". I laughed. They are both handspun. The longies are some waste from spinderella plied with BFL (that's Blue-faced Leicester for the unitiated) and the other is some gray from a sheep on the Notlwonk Springs that I dyed with Kool-Aid.

I didn't want to post too many photos, so this will suffice for now. Look out for photos with Saori and my newest FO: a pair of lace knitted summer socks (I love them!).

Happy Labor Day!

4 comments:

ennbenn said...

We saw your "funny stuff from your friends" and thought you could take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38vTNvbM6g
Love you!!! Congrats again on your blue ribbons!

ennbenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ennbenn said...

So, after I saw your David Hasselhoff video, and laughed really hard, I decided to post a You tube clip on our blog. Now hikari showed me that clip just after we were married. It's been around for a while. First of all, hikari doesn't fold laundry. He does it wrong and rather than be anal and refold it, i fold it. he'll change loads, but i fold it. I've tried to learn how to fold like that. He doesn't really know if people in japan really fold like that, but we think its funny. have a good day!

Chrissy, said...

I was looking for a new post from hikari and ennnbenn and dropped by. Hope you don't mind. I'm very impressed. I tried to knit a scarf once.... It's pretty short. Take care.